Friday 1 February 2019

Geared up garage card


After a week of girlie colours I thought I would do one for the boys.
I have the Geared up Garage bundle and the dies come with these
class little cogs. So I cut a bunch in black card and used them to frame
the dsp from the same suite.
I used the stamps for the sentiment, added the oily stamp to the edges
and layered it using the tailored tag punch.
The cogs have had a bit of silver gel pen added here and there.


As I was on a roll I carried the design inside but kept it black and white.
I love the stamp in this set that gives you that edge!!
All the products I used are listed below.

I would like to enter this into:

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.






DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



3 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Pinky, wonderful colours and design.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card love all the cogs
Carol x

J said...

Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this time. What a great man's card!

Jackie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...