I have started into my April birthday list as we have lots of birthdays that month.
This one is for my daughter from her Granny.
I have used the free Botanical Butterfly papers teamed up with black card
and lemon lime twist ribbon.
I used the large number framelits which, sadly, are no longer available.
How I made this card:
1. Cut piece of black card to fit your card base.
2. Cut piece of dsp to mat onto black.
3. Cut the dsp into 3 pieces, making sure your middle piece is at least 2 1/2"
4. Adhere top piece to black, flip middle piece over to other design and stick down,
then stick third piece in place.
5. Add double sided tape to cover the joins top and bottom and cover
with matching ribbon.
Adhere this to your card base.
6. Cut your numbers out in same dsp as top and bottom panels.
7. Cut same numbers in black fun foam and adhere together.
8. Glue these to the centre panel.
9. Stamp the butterfly silhouette and antenna to either side of your numbers.
10. Stamp two small butterflies on whisper white and colour with blends.
11. Punch out using matching punch, curl wings and stick over silhouettes.
12. Stamp name and sentiment and cut out using rectangle dies (smallest one)
Use next size up in black and cut two. Layer sentiments and adhere to card.
13. Finish with an enamel dot or pearl and add wink of stella to numbers.
Check out my product list below for everything I have used.
I would like to enter this into:
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes
Stamps & Fun = CREATIVITY - butterflies
Creative Knockouts - diecuts and/or punches (numbers and butterflies)
Creative Fingers - anything goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - anything goes with option
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!Thanks for dropping by today.
DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS
Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.