Monday 4 March 2019

Classic Garage travel birthday card


Happy Monday!
My first card of the week is for my nephew.
I went with a travel theme in the papers as I wanted it to tie in with the sentiment.

How I made it:
1. Mat a piece of classic garage dsp onto tranquil tide card.
2. Cut it off at a jaunty angle and add a piece of tranquil tide which
    had been embossed.
3. Punch out two tags with the scallop tag punch, both 2" x 4"
4. Emboss the Tranquil tide tag and stamp  the sentiment and man image
    onto the whisper white tag.
5. The image was coloured using blends.
6. Layer the tags as above and adhere together.
7. Thread some crushed curry ribbon and tie and knot.
8. Position everything on card as above. Add some enamel shapes to corners.
9. Stamp name and layer onto tranquil tide card, then crushed curry card
    and attach to your card.
check out my product list below for all items I used


I would like to enter this into:
The Male Room - anything goes option no designer papers
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes
Incy Wincy designs - lets use ribbon
Artistic Inspirations - anything goes


Welcome to my newest follower AVRIL B
Thanks so much for following my new blog Avril!!


Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



16 comments:

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a fun and fabulous birthday card! The image is so cute <3

Janette said...

Very different and I like that pinky, great card.xx

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous l love the colours and the shade of the ribbon so beautifully done x

Chrissy said...

Great masculine card Pinky..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Darnell said...

Matthew will love his birthday card, Pinky! The roadmap background is fantastic for your awesome tag and sediment and everyone loves a personalized card! You're a great Auntie!! Hugs, Darnell

Greta said...

What a cute card!

Lise Mariann said...

A very fun birthday card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room this challenge.

X Lise Mariann, DT

crafty-stamper said...

Great sentiment and love the map B.paper
Carol x

Jane said...

The perfect background paper for that sentiment. What an awesome card! Thanks for playing at The Male Room, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

creationsnz said...

A great mancard, and a very masculine way to incorporate a ribbon for our Ribbon challenge. We hope you join us again at Incy Wincy, CarolG

MA-MI said...

What a great masculine card! Thanks for sharing your work with The Male Room. I hope you'll be inspired by our next challenge too!
Regards,
Maja DT
My blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek

Terri Winske said...

Love your card, Pinky! The perfect guy card with the colors and designer paper. Thank you so much for joining our challenge this week at PIP challenges!

Aunt Mary said...

I saw this card on Pinterest the other day and am trying to find out where the sentiment is from. I don't see it on either of the stamp sets shown in the product used list and really would like to find a source for it--would be such a great item for my stash.

pinky said...

Aunt Mary, I don't have anywhere other than here to reply. Sorry. The stamp set with the May all your paths etc is called By the Bay but it was only available during Sale-a-bration this year. If you would like to purchase my stamp set please email me. Hope that helps.
Pinky

Aunt Mary said...

thank you for the info, I had gone through the annual catalog and the occasions looking but didn't even think about sale-a-bration. Thanks for the offer to sell your but I just checked and I do have it. Yeah!

pinky said...

Brilliant! Glad you have one because I really like it and it would have been hard to part with lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...