Thursday 14 March 2019

Easter Tree quick and easy treats

Honorable Mention



Do any of you do those little Easter trees?
I thought these would be nice chocolate treats to hang on there.
They are quick and simple and really pimp up those chocolate coins.

How I made these:
1. Choose the 1 1/2" size coins.
2. Punch a 1 1/2" circle in coloured card.
2. Punch a scallop circle 1 3/8" in whisper white.
3. Stamp your chosen design.
TIP: Use stampin' write markers to create different colours in your stamp.
I coloured the flower in two colours and stamped in one go.
4. Add dimensionals and place on top of your coloured circle.
5. Cut about 2" of ribbon, fold in half, and adhere to back of coloured card.
6. Stick this to your coin using your tape adhesive.

This is a great wee project to use up your scraps of card and smaller stamps.

Check out my product list below for everything I used.

I would like to enter these into:

Welcome to my newest follower POPS!
Thanks so much for coming over and following my blog xx

Product List


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



10 comments:

brenda said...

Well I do in my head Pinky, but in reality.......but it's nice seeing yours and the ideas are fab and such pretty soft pastels.

B x

Sue said...

Fabulous idea Pinky and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

Bunny said...

I haven't seen an Easter tree in a while. I think they are so cute and these little coins are perfect. I love the spring look and would certainly enjoy taking one or two off of the tree to snack on. [Bunny]

Stempelfrosch said...

What a great idea! Easter tree...it's a long time ago I remember one...Good job!Thank you for joining us at sweet stampers,
hugs Anke

Lorraine said...

A brilliant idea Pinky and so pretty
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

So cute and creative x

crafty-stamper said...

I gave one of those trees to my little grandsons and they decorate every year with little foam Easter eggs and bunnies -these are a great idea -could be decorated for Christmas too
Carol x

Donna Walls said...

This is a very clever project! I don't have an Easter Tree but maybe I should! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Funday Challenges and we hope you will join us again soon. Donna - DT Member

Kuni said...

This is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Christine said...

These little ornaments are adorable and will make a beautiful Easter tree!
Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...