Tuesday 19 March 2019

Fable Friends Easter Basket tutorial





My Tuesday tutorial shows how I made these cute little
Easter Basket treats for my grandsons.
They will hold a kinder Egg or lots of mini eggs, or maybe even some cream eggs!
No matter what, I am certain my Grandsons will love them.
Give it a go, they are quick and easy and so so cute!

You can watch my video here:


Measurements needed to follow along:
Card - 6" x 6"
Score - 2", 4"
DSP - Four pieces - 1 6/8" x 1 6/8"
Handle - 6" x 1"
DSP for handle - 6/8" x 6"

Check out my product list below!

I would like to enter this into:
Animal friends - rabbits
Papercraft Business challenges - anything goes/option animals
2 Crafty Critters - anything with a critter
Crafty Calendar - for a child
The Paper Funday challenge - anything but a card and green


Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!

 Thanks for dropping by today.





Spend £45 or more and choose a FREE item from Level 1
Spend £90 or more and choose a FREE item from Level 2
or choose TWO FREE items from Level 1

DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



10 comments:

Janette said...

Perfect little Easter gift baskets, so cute for treats, I love them.xx

Bunny said...

What grand little baskets. I'd like one of them. Your grandsons will definitely love them. They bunny is so cute. [Bunny]

Dreja said...

Sehr schön gemacht.
Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Greta said...

These are beyond adorable--love them!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

How very cute! Thanks for the tutorial also! I'm not sure if my comment was sent. But I just wanted to be sure you know how much I love it and the Spring theme. Thank you for joining us! Jeanie -Scrapbookingmamaw @ Proud PB DT Member
Be sure to join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges next time!

Lorraine said...

Aww these are so sweet, love the little bunny
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous little baskets love the gingham and cute bunnies
carol x
newish blog for you with only a few followers
http://scarlettszone.blogspot.com/

MadeByMeghanK said...

What sweet little baskets! So cute! Thank you for joining us at Papercraft Business Challenge! Please join the fun again! - DT PB Meghan

meg said...

Gorgeous Easter treat baskets, the gingham is perfect for Easter, thank you for joining in at Crafty Calendar

Donna Walls said...

These little baskets are adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges! Donna - DT Member

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...