Wednesday 6 March 2019

Forever Lovely get well card

Have you been in our top 5?


I had a get well card to make for a friend and this is what I came up with.
I wasn't sure when I first chose the colour. I saw some tulips this colour when out walking the dog
 and I really liked the richness of the colour.


How I made my card:
1. Make the card using Fresh Fig card stock.
2. Cut a piece of whisper white to fit and stamp the leaves first, in Old Olive.
3. Now stamp the flowers in fresh fig over the top of your leaves.
This is much easier using the Stamparatus.
4. Stamp the sentiment in fresh fig ink.
5. Wrap a piece of fresh fig ribbon on left of card.
6. adhere it all to the card base.
7. Make a bow in matching ribbon and adhere to ribbon band.
8. Follow the same procedure inside, stamping top and bottom
and sentiment in middle.


Check out my product list below to see what I used for this card.

I would like to enter this into:
Allsorts - favourite season (Spring)
You never know what's going to appear!
Crafting by Designs - anything goes
Addicted to stamps and more - anything goes
Papercraft challenges - clean and simple
Crafty Sentiments Designs - anything goes


Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



14 comments:

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful, love these colors!
Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge where it's all about our favorite seasons!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the rich colour
carol x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful rich colours Pinky and a gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card pinky, love the colour
Lorraine x

Mrs A. said...

I have some of these tulips in my front garden and they really are stunning. I love the card that you have created using this colour. Hugs Mrs A.

wannabcre8tive said...

YOur card is beautiful. I love the colors of your pretty blooms and the sweet sentiment. The recipient of this card is going to love it.

brenda said...

Now let me think, yes I have seen this creation before, it came from a dear friend, in fact it is sitting on my desk right now and it is a delight. I adore the depth of colour and the design. Thank you.

Thank you also for sharing with us at Allsorts 'Seasons' theme this week.

B x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Priya said...

Beautiful card
Thanks for joining us
DT ATSM

Maikreations said...

Lovely CAS-card! Thank you for joining our "Clean and Simple" challenge at the Papercraft Challenges ;o) Have a wonderful Sunday and happy crafting, Maike

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

Isobel said...

Great project thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs

Renate said...

I love this strong color combination.
Thank you for sharing this beauty at our challenge.
I hope to see you back at our next challenge.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft Challenges)

Lisa said...

what a beautiful CAS card. The ribbon is a lovely detail and I love the colour. Thanks for playing along on the papercraft-challenges blog. Lisa xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...