Sunday 31 March 2019

Grand Finale!




This is the very last day of Sale-A-Bration and I thought I would share
with you some of my favourite makes with the amazing FREEBIES we got.

This was my second Sale-A-Bration as I joined at the beginning of it last year.
Some of these stamp sets I will definitely be hanging on to as they
are perfect for my style of crafting.

There are still lots of offers to be had so if you had anything on your wish list
please order it today, I wouldn't like you to miss out!!

Did you every think of becoming a demonstrator?
You can do it as a hobby or run a small business!
You can join just for the great offer and nab yourself that amazing
tote bag. But again, this offer ends tonight!


Choose whatever you like up to the value of £170 for option 1
and £170 plus get the tote back for Option 2!



Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Spend £45 choose 1 free gift from level 1
Spend £90 choose 1 free gift from level 2
or two free gifts from level 1

DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

WOW fabulous selection love the frogs and rooster lol-have another blog for you hope you don't mind?
https://paulagoodman.blogspot.com/
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...