Sunday 17 March 2019

Seeing rainbows with Stamping Sensations


HAPPY
SAINT PATRICK'S
DAY


It's time for some mid month inspiration
for our Rainbow Challenge over at  Stamping Sensations.

This time I went with a bookmark/tag!
I used yellows, greens, oranges, purples and blues!
See below how I made it!
Check out my product list to see what I have used.

How I made my bookmark:
1. Cut piece of watercolour card about 3" x 7".
2. On glass board put down your ink colours,
stripes of your chosen colours and spritz with water.
3. Lay your card on top and gentle press until you have picked up
the colour.
4. Either allow to dry or heat dry. Punch the tag top at one end.
5. Ink up the sentiment in stazon black ink and stamp onto bookmark.
6. Ink up the flower stems, first layer in soft sea foam,
second layer in lemon lime twist.
7. Ink up the flower stamp in grapefruit grove
and stamp at top of leaves.
8. With a white gel pen, highlight the darker leaves and centre of flowers.
9. Stamp the small butterfly silhouette in black ink.
10. Stamp the matching butterfly on whisper white in matching colours
and punch out using the butterfly punch.
11. Colour the buterflies and adhere over silhouettes.
12. Add some wink of stella to butterflies and flowers.
13. Finish with some matching ribbon.

I would like to enter this into:
Crafty Catz - anything goes option-spring
Fab 'n' Funky - butterflies
Creative Craft Cottage - spring fever
Stinkin' Inkers - tag it!
Classic Design Team - anything goes for design team

Hope you all have a great St.Patrick's Day!!
I'm off out to celebrate this afternoon.


Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Spend £45 or more and choose a FREE item from Level 1
Spend £90 or more and choose a FREE item from Level 2
or TWO FREE items from Level 1

DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



11 comments:

Janette said...

Love these tags /bookmarks Pinky, such lovely colours.xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty are your tags Pinky and a happy St Patricks day to you x

Marlies said...

A lovely bookmark Pinky. Stylish! So bright and cheerful in the lovely colours.

crafty-stamper said...

Great bookmark/tag-love the bright colours and little butterflies--Happy St Patricks Day to you too.
Carol x

Greta said...

I've been thinking about making some bookmarks, so glad to see yours with the beautifully artistic use of rainbow colors!

brenda said...

Pretty bookmark tags Pinky, Butterflies and Poppies so tick all the right boxes for me.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous creations . Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Joan said...

Pretty bookmark a Pinky, love the butterflies


Joan

Mrs.B said...

Lovely bookmarks, such a great idea. Love the sentiment too.
Avril x

Tracy said...

Hi Pinky
Gorgeous bookmark, love colourful background too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Stinkin' Inkers, good luck!!! Amy DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...