Wednesday 3 April 2019

Incredible like you (3)


Another card from our craft class using the Incredible like you kit.
This one has a real fruity feel to it with the lovely oranges, lemons and limes!
What a difference an die cut overlay can make to the look of a card!


I used a small stamp from the Incredible like You stamp set in matching
inks to decorate the inside.
The sentiment is from the Strong & Beautiful stamp set.

How I made this card
1. Adhere the overlay to your base card using wet glue.
2. Add the striped die cut using dimensionals
3. Stick the glitter piece using wet glue.
(I cut mine in two so I could extend it out more)
4. Stamp your sentiment in grapefruit grove ink and adhere using dimensionals.
5. Add a little baker's twine bow.
6. Add some gems here and there for added glitz.
7. Using the Incredible like you stamp set stamp the circles in
matching colours around the edges of your whisper white piece.
Stamp a sentiment in the centre and adhere to inside of card.

I would like to enter this into


Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.









Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



7 comments:

Janette said...

Oh I love this one, it looks all fresh and summery and those sentiments are fabulous, great work again Pinky.xx

Ela said...

Love it, so fresh and fruity! Hugs Ela

Bunny said...

This is such a nice card. I can almost smell the citrus. Beautiful colors and I love that cover plate. [Bunny]

Sandra H said...

So pretty and creative love the layout and colours x

crafty-stamper said...

WOW fabulous card and background the beautiful die looks great over the zesty colours
Carol x

Mrs A. said...

Your card has a lovely summery look to it. I like the way you have decorated inside the card as well. Hugs Mrs A.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

What a sweet card. Love the die cut and citrus theme. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JFF

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...