Monday 8 April 2019

Pop of petals and country floral birthday card!



I got the lovely Country Floral embossing folder during Sale-A-Bration
and I am very happy to say it is carrying over to the new catalogue in June!


I also pulled out the Pop of Petals Stamp set but just used the little flower stamps
to create this card.
See below for instructions on how I made it and all the items I used.
This card will be for one of my lovely daughter-in-laws for their birthday.


How to make this card
1. Make your base using half an a4 card folded in two. (a6 card)
2. Using the largest rectangle die cut out in whisper white.
3. Cut a second rectangle in powder pink using next size down.
4. Ink up your embossing folder (top side) using powder pink ink pad
and run the pink rectangle through the die cut machine.
5. Cut the smallest rectangle in that stack using whisper white
and stamp your sentiment in powder pink ink.
6. Cut 4" of whisper white flax ribbon and tail both ends.
7. Adhere all pieces to your card as above.
8. Stamp lots of flowers using powder pink onto whisper white card
and leaves in soft sea foam and fussy cut.
Add some wink of stella to the skeleton leaves.
9. Arrange and adhere flowers on dimensionals,
and leaves with wet glue, around your sentiment.
Add as little or as much as you like. I think I got a bit carried away
with mine lol. But it was great fun.

Check out my project list below for all the items I used.

I would like to enter this into:
Pile it on - lots of layers
Lil Patch of Crafty friends - anything goes 
Creative Craft Cottage - no patterned paper
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes

Welcome to my newest follower
SALLY
Thanks so much for following my blog Sal x



Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.









Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



4 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Pinky, Another absolutely beautiful card, so pretty and love the colours.
Thankyou for your caring comment, I do try and keep moving, I have Spinal Stenosis so its an ongoing thing, but I do ok in between flare ups...{phew}haha...have a lovely day.xx

Bunny said...

Pretty card. The embossing folder is beautiful and looks great on your card. [Bunny]

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful embossed background and flowers round the sentiment
Carol x

Rae Ann said...

The embossed background makes a great backdrop for the soft colored leaves and flowers.

Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...