Thursday 9 May 2019

Art Journal Page 2 - daisy delight



My Thursday Journal page is this one!
NO PINK!! I wanted to use up some old dsp and went with
Daisy Delight. It has a white strip running through it.

I stamped a small daisy around the edge of my page in daffodil delight ink.
I then ripped my dsp to fit and stuck over the top.
Using one of the sentiments from the Daisy Delight stamp set and basic gray ink
I stamped all over the green dsp just leaving a smaller area for my flowers.
I stamped 3 large daisies onto the dsp then stamped and punch another 3
which I water coloured using the daffodil delight ink and an aqua pen.
The ones on the dsp were coloured in daffodil delight blender pen.
I stamped some leaves and coloured them with old oliver blender pen.
I then adhered the watercoloured flowers in place.
The centres were stamped using the gray ink and that's it!
I walked away before I could add anything else lol.
What do you think???


I would like to enter this into:

Product List




Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.









Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



13 comments:

Bunny said...

It's a beautiful journal. I love the papers you used and those flowers are lovely. [Bunny]

Jo said...

Beautiful page Pinky,lovely colours x

brenda said...

Maybe not pink but I very much like the shades of green Pinky and fitting for the daisies.

B x

Chrissy said...

FABulous page PInky..I love the word stamping to fill the page and the daisies, which by the way are my favourite flower, are just gorgeous..just like a card but in a book..YES..I'm getting there..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous journal page love the flowers and that you stamped over the paper
carol x

Wendy said...

Beautiful journal, love your flowers......Thanks for joining us at Fab”n’Funky :)
Wendy x

Sandra H said...

So pretty and creative Pinky love the colour x

Janette said...

Its beautiful, that paper is so pretty.xx

Diane said...

Beautifully created!! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

Just awesome Pinky ... great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Flowers’ challenge. Please come back again soon and Good Luck!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Terri's Cards N More said...

Beautiful journal page. Love the green dsp and daisy. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Flowers" challenge,

Rae Ann said...

The torn edges and white stripes give a great visual detail. Love the spring colors.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our May Flowers challenge.

Whimsey said...

Hi love; so awesome to see your journal. I truly envy people that decorate journals; love the idea, just never find the time! Love the colors...and no pink, *gasp*!! :D

Thank you for joining us at the Mix It Up Challenge!!
~Michele, DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...