Newsletter

Friday 21 June 2019

Delightful Birthday fun fold card




Friday again!!
Where does the week go?
My card today is a fun fold using the gorgeous Floral Essence
and Delightful Day stamp sets.
No colouring at all, just stamp, stamp, stamp.
Very quick to put together.
I added some embossed lines using my Simply Scored for added texture
to the base card.

A PDF is available to all my newsletter subscribers.


I would like to enter this into:


Have a lovely weekend!!


Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





The new catalogue is open for shoppers!

Get yourself lots more from the new catalogue with
a discount!!

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



14 comments:

Bunny said...

I love added texture. It looks so good. What a nice card. [Bunny]

Janette said...

Oh Pinky this is delicious it really is sweet and pretty.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the flowers-the colour used and the embossing folder
Carol x

Sandra H said...

This is a gorgeous card l love the floral image and the layout colours lovely too x

R's Rue said...

Love it so much.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Pinky, lovely design and colours
Lorraine x

Mrs A. said...

What a beauty. Love the colours you have chosen to use. Hugs Mrs A.

Craftychris said...

So pretty and I love the embossing on the card and the card blank shape! xxx

Brigitte said...

I love your awesome pink creation!!! The texture you added with the folds is very original and oh so beautiful! Even if it's simple, it's fantastic. Thanks for joining us this month at Creations in Pink, we hope to see you again next time. Hugs, Brigitte

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

Zora said...

Beautiful card. Love your color choise. Thank you for playing along with the Craftty Catz challange.

Misti said...

Beautiful card! Love that fold! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!

Lynda said...

Congratulations as being chosen as one of the Top 3 by Helen, with this card, at Cardz4Galz........... :) Lynda DT

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Pinky, I love the fold..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...