Monday 23 September 2019

Bird Ballad Birthday card



I had to make an 80th birthday card for my husband's aunt
and this is what I came up with.

 I used an older die set called Springtime Impressions for the butterfly.
The papers are from Bird Ballad which happen to be one of the sets
available in the BUY 3 GET 1 FREE sale!

A PDF will be available over in my VIP Customer's Page on FB.

I would like to enter this into:


Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Check out the DSP offer available until 30th September
on selected papers




Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



12 comments:

meg said...

beautiful papers colours and layout, happy birthday to your husbands aunt

Janette said...

Hi Pinky, a gorgeous card I am sure the lady will just love it.
Hope you had a nice weekend.xx

Natalia said...

Beautiful, Happy Birthday for your husband's aunt☺

Chris said...

Lovely card Pinky, beautiful design and pretty colours, I'm sure she'll love it.
xx

Bunny said...

Beautiful birthday card for such a special occasion. I love the butterfly and the papers. [Bunny]``

brenda said...

I'm certain the pretty colours and beautiful Butterfly will brighten the ladies Birthday. Hope you are OK.

B x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Pinky,love the colour combo and gorgeous papers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous B.paper love the butterfly
Carol x

Mia said...

Gorgeous card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Calendar. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Joy Wilson said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Debbie Adams said...

Fantastic card you created, I love the butterfly die you used. I know she will love this card. Thank you for joining our challenge at International Art & Soul.
Debbie DT member

Lin said...

Such pretty papers, and I love how the butterfly is lifting out of the card.

Thanks for sharing in our Things With Wings challenge.

Lin
Dream Valley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...