Newsletter

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Good Morning Magnolia Thinking of you card


Good Morning Magnolia is a lovely stamp set, well it's a double set really.
Perfect for any occasion and certainly perfect for a Thinking of You card,
don't you think?

I teamed it up with Rococo Rose card and ribbons and used my ink pad
and blender pen to colour the flowers.
Leaves where coloured with Old Olive Blends.

I have a pdf available in my VIP Customer page over on FB.

I would like to enter this into:



Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Check out the DSP offer available until 30th September
on selected papers




Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



8 comments:

Janette said...

This is really pretty Pinky, I love the flower its stunning and that gorgeous embossed panel is perfect.
Have a lovely day.xx

Bunny said...

Lovely card. The flowers are beautiful. The embossing looks nice. Love that you used 2 patterns. [Bunny]``

brenda said...

I agree Pinky, it is perfect for those sad occasions, the soft pinks and beautiful blooms have a very peaceful feel to them.

B x

meg said...

the delicate colours in the flowers are perfect for a Thinking of You card, beautiful make

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful card Pinky, love the soft colours on the flower and leaves..so so pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful stamps-love the delicate colouring and embossed background
Carol x

Sandra H said...

So elegant and creative Pinky is your card x

Deanne Saunders said...

So pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...