Tuesday 29 October 2019

Christmas Gleaming gift box for mints

The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenge



My Tuesday Tutorial is perfect for those who do craft fairs.
It's a re-sized version of my tictac box which suits the home brand
mints which are similar but just slightly smaller.
You can get these ones in Lidl or most likely Aldi.
If you want to use the brand name scroll down to bottom of my videos
and you will find the large version measurement.

You can watch my video here


Measurements needed to follow along
DSP - 8" x 1 3/4"
After punching score long side
1", 1 3/8", 3 5/8" 
TURN and repeat on opposite end.

I would like to enter this into

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.










Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



8 comments:

meg said...

love these boxes in the fabulous festive card. They look small enough to hang from the tree

Bunny said...

This is a nice treat. They would be great for any occasion. They almost look like a gift tag. Love these/ [Bunny]`

Chrissy said...

Cute little tag boxes Pinky..I'll have to check out the sizes for my tic tacs..the ones that my Granchildren keep taking and leave me with NONE..lol..I have an idea to torture them mentally at Christmas..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

These are so cute x

Words and Pictures said...

Such a clever idea, and they look great.
Alison x

crafty-stamper said...

Great idea love these little treat boxes
Carol x

BrendaB said...

What a great little gift idea! Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas challenges

Cazro said...

Such a cute project. Thanks for joining in with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...