Thursday 24 October 2019

Curvy Box Monster!




I have been making a few of these wee boxes with a
Halloween theme recently and thought I would share this one with you.
He is a cute wee monster lol.
I can't go too scary as some of my grandsons are still quite young.
These little boxes are made with a die so they are very quick and easy.
The slowest part is deciding how to decorate them!
They will be filled with 4 chocolate balls and maybe a £1 or 2
then I won't get the blame for filling them with sugar!

Here are another three I made



and they will all have 4 little chocolates inside.


I would like to enter this into

Car update - engine is done! Apparently a fault that can go in these cars so
we will have to cut our losses and get another car.
I am only on an antibiotic from today after struggling for 6 weeks
with a sinus infection!
Joy, joy, joy!!

Product List


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.










Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



12 comments:

Janette said...

Pinky these are so perfect for the little ones treats, I really love them and the sweet faces, may have to try these out on my little grandsons.
Thanks for the inspiration.xx

meg said...

these are all fabulous, love the colours you used and the embellishments to decorate

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous little gift boxes and love the googly eyes
carol x

Natalia said...

So cute!☺

Chris said...

I just LOVE these cute Halloween boxes Pinky, cute and fun -the faces are brilliant, your grandchildren will be delighted with them!
xx

Bunny said...

These are adorable. I love the minion and all of the rest of them. [Bunny]`

CG said...

What a sweet project! I like how you created so many different characters with the same box, so cool. Thank you for joining our Halloween challenge at International Art & Soul. Best, CG

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Pinky what fabulous and fun boxes l just adore them x

Becca Sadler said...

Thanks for sharing your adorable Halloween treat boxes with TCCC blog! Your grandchildren are very blessed! Becca/DT for TCCC

cass said...

So cute, great treat boxes. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Use a Stencil and/or Halloween colours" challenge.

Hopefully the antibiotics have cut in and you are starting to feel better. From one sufferer to another I am feeling your pain.

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous boxes! I love the designs with the Halloween faces - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Happy and creative wishes, Jo x

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

What fun little boxes.. Love them all.. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Trimmie's C.R.A.F.T Challenge.. AJ DT TCC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...