Thursday 14 November 2019

Snowman Season Gift Tags


I had a wee play last week with some leftover dsp and the
Snowman Season bundle
to make some cute tags.
I do love red and white for Christmas and these will come in handy
if I don't sell them first!

The snowman has been stamped, punched and coloured.
I cut the little hats from the matching dsp and glittered him well with
wink of stella.
I stamped on the back of the tag also.

I would like to enter this into

The sun is out today so I'm off out for a long walk.
Still no car so getting plenty of exercise!!


Product List



Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.




Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



14 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous tags.xxx

Bunny said...

These are super cute and I love that paper. That is great.

You should be playing over at 25 Tags of Christmas. That is a lot of fun. [Bunny]

Chris said...

These tags are so cute Pinky, love them!
xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love making tags and these are super cute

Mrs A. said...

Loving your tags. Hugs Mrs A.

Chrissy said...

FABulous tags Pinky, I love the red and white combo..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Punky, love your fun snowman tags, so cute! I wanted to do some crafting today and didn't manage anything! Hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Great Christmas tags love the happy snowman
Carol x

Sandra H said...

So pretty Pinky are your tags love the snowman ☃️ x

AndreaNorris said...

Ahhh what a beautiful set of tags! The red and white is perfectly seasonal and classy. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
Andrea x
GDT CRAFT Challenge

Sue - said...

What a great set of tags. Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz.

Alex said...

Wonderful set of christmas tags! You can not have enough of them!
Today I am commenting as GDT at C.R.A.F.T.! Thanks for participating!

Creative greetings
Alex

*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives{#35 – Anything but a card}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge{#35 – Inspired by a song}
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#65 – Birthday}
*GDT* C.R.A.F.T. {#535 – Christmas}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Brenda said...

So sweet! What a pleasure to have this cutie on top of a gift. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

crafty-stamper said...

Hi just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
Carol DT x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...