Tuesday 5 November 2019

Tuesday Tutorial - Skittles



My Tuesday Tutorial is a little sweet treat for my October customers.
It holds a packet of the Dark Side Skittles.
Perfect to post out at this time of year!

You can watch the video here





Measurements needed to follow along
Black Card - 6 1/2" x 4 1/8"
score long side - 2", 5"
DSP - 2 2/8" x 6"

TIP: cover any left over bits of white embossing with a Sharpie Black pen.


I would like to enter these into

We are off to drive this broken car to a garage 20 miles away.
Wish me luck as it may not even make it there!!

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.










Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



13 comments:

meg said...

love seeing your "treat" boxes and bags thanks for the tutorial

Janette said...

Its always nice to see your treat boxes Pinky, these are so cute.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely treat boxes, great ideas again. Hugs, Valerie

Doris Klein said...

Oh wow.. what a clever idea! I love the green one. Very nice done

Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*List Manager* Challenges for Days


Chris said...

You are so inventive with your lovely treat packaging, these are abulous Pinky.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love these treat boxes and the papers work beautifully with the black
Carol x

brenda said...

More sweet little boxes Pinky and both in such pretty colours with the contrast of black.

B x

Chrissy said...

Cute little treat boxes Pinky, what a lovely gift..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Billie A said...

What an awesome idea and I never knew skittles came in Dark chocolate.. I've tried skittles once and wasnt impressed but now that I know dark chocolate (bummer limited) I will have to find and try. I love this awesome gift idea and so glad you shared over at Do-Al(l)creative.
Billie A
Do-Al(l)Kreatives

Alex said...

Beautiful gift bag. Love the idea.
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives and good luck. Hope you will join us next month again.

Crafty greetings
Alex

*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives{#35 – Anything but a card}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge{#35 – Inspired by a song}
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#65 – Birthday}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Robin Francini said...

Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of
luck with your entry.

Robin DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs
pot.com.au/

Lidia R. said...

Hi !! Beautiful projects 🙂
Thanks a lot for playing with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.
Hope to see you again in the next challenge.
Lidia DT
My blog http://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/
DT Coordinator at http://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com

Haideelum said...

When I saw the picture I thought they were two cards, but when I saw the video tutorial, I saw that they are rather small boxes. Very nice and beautiful!
Thank you for participating with us in the November challenge , Good luck ¡
Haideé
Haideelum
Coordinator Corrosive Challenge Blog
haideelum.blogspot.mx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...