Friday 20 December 2019

Abstract Impressions - thank you




Happy Friday!
That week has just flown by!
Are you all still busy or ready to put your feet up??
I think I am finally finished with Christmas cards and gifts and
felt it was time to move on to something different!

This card is for my customers this month and I have used the lovely
Abstract Impressions stamp set.
I have a pdf available over on my VIP Customer Group.

I would like to enter this into:
Tuesday Throwdown - anything goes
Brown Sugar - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes
Creative Knockouts - anything goes
MOO-Mania - anything goes


Product List



Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


YEAR END SALE STARTS 3RD DECEMBER!!


Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic card Pinky, makes me long for spring! Have a fun day, hugs, Valerie

meg said...

Beautiful Thank You card Pinky, I feel it's so important to send these cards rather than text or e-mail

Chris said...

A beautiful card Pinky, so fresh and pretty with a real air of spring to it!
x

Elkes Lebensglück said...

a wonderful pink card!!!! great!!!
greetings elke

Chrissy said...

Beautiful sweet card Pinky, love the colours and little flower centres,so very pretty..

luv CHRISSYxx

Janette said...

Oh so nice to see a fresh and pretty non Christmas card, this is gorgeous.xx

Sandra H said...

So lovely x

brenda said...

I though I should have a quick catch up with everyone after my enforced screen break and as always a delightful creation awaits.

Wishing you and yours Peaceful Christmas Season.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful fresh Spring card and love the stamps
Carol x

froebelsternchen said...

I love this spring beauty! Thank you for joining Moo Mania &More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...