Thursday 5 December 2019

Blessed Christmas Wishes


I had another play with the
Good Morning Magnolia stamp set.
I think I just needed a little relaxing time and
colouring is the best way to go.

This card is more my Mother-in-law.
I used some left over scraps of Let it Snow dsp
along with real red card which I embossed using my favourite
embossing folder Pinewood Planks.
I finished with the sentiments, some snow added with white pen
and a little polka dot bow.

I would like to enter this into


Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


YEAR END SALE STARTS 3RD DECEMBER!!


Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



11 comments:

meg said...

A gorgeous traditional card, it gave me a sense of peace and serenity

Sandra H said...

Aw Pinky this is so beautiful x

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours. Hugs, Valerie

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Pinky, I love it all in red and white..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful magnolia stamp -your colouring and shading is brilliant -love the shaped papers too
carol x

*Vicki* said...

Wow this is gorgeous Pinky! Love that pretty flower with your ribbon at the stem and stunning layout design! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Bunny said...

Beautiful coloring. Love the papers and the flower. [Bunny]

Greta said...

What a gorgeous red & white card for your MIL!

Kellyskardsfl said...

Fabulous card! I love how all of the components came together to create an elegant card. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of
luck with your entry.

Kelly DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs
pot.com.au/

Mervi said...

Gorgeous colouring and fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful! I love the bold image and the candy cane striped paper! Thank you so much for playing along with the Penny Black and More challenge.

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...