Wednesday 18 December 2019

Memory Bauble Tags




For my mid month design team project for
I have made some tags for Memory Baubles.
We lost two very close members of our family this year
and Christmas time is so hard for all the families concerned.
I decided to make some little baubles that can be hung on the tree
as a gentle reminder of their presence.
Each bauble will be a silver bell with red gingham ribbon.
I have added the date they left us
and put a photo on the front of the acetate box.

The tags have been made using the Free as a Bird stamp set
and I stamped the background using the bokeh dots stamp,
having masked off my bird first.
I thought the little poem was very appropriate.

Our challenge theme at Stamping Sensations is
just remember to STAMP your main image!

I would like to enter these tags into

Welcome to my newest follower MAI!
Thanks so much for joining me Mai.

The weather outside is frightful.......
are you singing along lol.
Off to do some food shopping for the Christmas dinner today!

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


CHECK OUT THE CLEARANCE RACK WHICH HAS BEEN UPDATED!!
Lots of bargains to be had!


Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



13 comments:

Janette said...

Lovely thought Patricia, I like to do this sort of thing, Christmas is painful for alot of us, I even have a little photo of a friend of my son, it hangs on the tree every year so we can let mark know we remember. I think your beautiful creations will be more than welcome for years to come bless your heart.xx

Sandra H said...

Pinky they are so pretty x

Catherine Lyons said...

Very pretty i really like them xx💕

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tags, and I love the idea of the memory baubles! Have a fun day, hugs, Valerie

meg said...

the tags are beauties Pinky, the memory baubles a lovely idea

Chris said...

What a lovely idea Pinky, so thoughtful and the tags are beautiful.
xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful idea Pinky and I love your tags with the little robin..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Bunny said...

A very nice little memory to hang. [Bunny]

Dreja said...

Wunderschön!
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Natalia said...

So nice!

crafty-stamper said...

What a very thoughtful idea and love the Robin tags with the beautiful verse
Carol x

Tracie said...

What a great tag. So pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Kazz Cards and Crafts said...

Lovely red Robin Tag, Good Luck with your entry, At A Perfect Time to Craft. Karen Neil DT https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...