Tuesday 21 January 2020

From our house to yours winter scene tag


It's week two of our challenge over at

Michele's  theme is Winter Scenes and I went with
an inky tree scene again.
This time I embossed some snowflakes in white,
inked up the sky in blue and inked up some snowy ground.
I stamped the trees and a nice sentiment in black.
The tag was finished with a piece of black lacy ribbon.

Hope you get time to join us.

I would like to enter this into:



Product List
From Our House To Yours Photopolymer Stamp Set
£20.00
Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
£5.50
Basic Black 3/8" (1 Cm) Scalloped Edge Ribbon
£7.50
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
£9.00




Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



15 comments:

meg said...

great winter scene, love the size of the snowflakes the look lovely against the blues in the sky

Natalia said...

Very cute!

Janette said...

So cool and snowy I love it Pinky.x

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, love the trees against the blue sky and white snow, so pretty. Hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

Beautiful tag Pinky, fabulous stamping, love those trees.
xx

Laurie said...

Your tag is absolutely gorgeous!! I love your website! You have such creative ideas.

Bunny said...

This tag is absolutely beautiful. I love the colors. [Bunny]

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag and Winter scene love the trees and embossed snowflakes
carol x

Sandra H said...

What a lovely tag the shade of that blur is stunning such a great scene x

Chrissy said...

I love white embossing and the surprise when you add ink and they stay white, I dont do it but I love it, just neer tried it..love your tag Pinky with the trees and snow..fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Anke said...

Wonderful tag, so lovely ... I love the beautiful blue, the black trees and the embossed snowflakes.

WendyK said...

Great tag, love those pine trees against the blue sky.

Andrea said...

Great creation. I like the Scene. Thanks for joining us at EAC.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Kuni said...

This is stunning.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Melanie said...

A gorgeous tag!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional add a snowflake” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Kreativtanten)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...