Friday 17 January 2020

The Gang's all Meer Birthday Card


Happy Friday!
My card today uses The Gang's All Meer again.
This time it is for a birthday card for a Grandson.
I have used a masking technique.
PDF with my newsletter.

I have teamed it up with dsp from the Country Club set.
Keeps it nice and manly!

I would like to enter this into


Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



14 comments:

meg said...

my hubby loves meerkats and would love this great card

Natalia said...

So pretty!

Janette said...

Oh this is so cute, I love those little guys, they bowl me over on the TV Ads: too, so sweet, a great card Pinky.xx

Chris said...

Love this gorgeous card Pinky! The meerkats are so cute, clever masking and stamping to create your gang! Colouring the 'birthday boy' differently from the rest of the gang adds interest and makes him stand out from the crowd...as a birthday boy should! Your grandson will LOVE this!
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

What a fun and delightful card! Love it. Hugs, Valerie

Chrissy said...

These little critters have so much personality, I love their expressions, fabulous fun card Pinky..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cath Wilson said...

Such a cute card for a young one. I love the sentiment, too.
Thank you for sharing with Try it on Tuesday.
Cath x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and meerkat gang,great masking and perfect B.paper
Carol x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Pinky, that image is so cute
Lorraine x

Josephine said...

So cute - the image is lovely!

Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Lin said...

Love how the little fella at the front (the birthday boy) is a different colour to the other meerkats. Fabulous card for a grandson.

Thank you so much for sharing in our first challenge of the new decade, and good luck!

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

Jenny Hall said...

So, so cute, Pinky! Thanks for joining the ATSM Challenge this week.

Maikreations said...

This is such a cool and super fun card - I love it! Great inspiration as well for the stamp set ;o) Thank you for playing along with our "Anything Goes" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers! Have a wonderful weekend and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

So sweet. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...