Thursday 9 January 2020

Winter Woods - thinking of you


I have a few very sad first anniversaries coming up this month
and thought I had better make a start on some cards.
This one uses Winter Woods, my go to stamp set!!
It's a beautiful stamp set, perfect for snowy scenes,
sympathy cards, male cards etc.

I have teamed it up with balmy blue, keeping it very simple
and very understated.

I would like to enter this into
International Art & Soul - monochromatic
Simply Create Too - monochromatic
Southern Girls - anything goes
Creative Inspirations - something new or old (mine is old)
The Sisterhood  of crafters - thinking of you
Creative Craft Cottage - anything goes #2



Product List


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



16 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card Pinky, love the blue. Hugs, Valerie

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautifully understated

meg said...

A beautiful card perfect for letting someone know you are thinking of them

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
Anneke DT

Chris said...

Those trees look so beautiful in the soft blues, a misty morning in January, perfect card for the occasion Pinky.
xx

Bunny said...

It is a beautiful set. I love the trees and the color is beautiful. [Bunny]

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Pinky and I love three stamp in blue..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card,love the colour and stamped trees
Carol x

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a pretty card! I love these trees - why don't I use them more?? Great use of DSP, as well. Thank you for playing in my "Thinking of You" challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

brenda said...

The tone on tone colours work so well Pinky and our card very fir for purpose.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage Good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
My Blog As I do Rodos

Katy McGloin said...

Cards for sad situations are so difficult to make. You did a wonderful job with this one. Love your choice of the understated blue and the strength of trees. Thank you for sharing it with the Sisterhood of Crafters this week.

Darlene said...

Oh my friend, this is just BEAUTIFUL! Love the all blue theme ... so soothing! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Margaret said...

Very pretty. Love the color you used. Thanks for joining us at International Art & Soul. Good luck, Maggie, DT

Vicki said...

Lovely CAS card, Pinky. The blue is so serene and perfect for this topic. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Crafters "Thinking of You" Challenge.

Angela Finch said...

I like the classic look of the trees. Thanks for entering the Simply Too Challenge, Angela DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...