Friday 28 February 2020

A Good Man - fun fold

SISTERHOOD TOP THREE AWARD




My Friday fun fold card is this one.
I came across a written tutorial for this type of card and thought I would give it a go.
I have made a video tutorial showing how to do it
over on my VIP Customer Group.
Feel free to join, even if you aren't a customer!

The side view gives an idea of the shape.


And inside there is a place to pop a gift card or money.
You could also add a verse and place to sign 
on the back of this flap.
This card is for a nephew who loves to relax by the sea down in Dublin
where he lives.

Measurements needed to follow along
Card base - 4 1/4" x 11"
Score long side - 5 1/2", 8 1/4"
DSP for base - 4" x 5 2/8"
4" x 2 1/2"
Front flap section - 9" x 3 1/2"
Score - 4 1/2"
DSP - 4 2/8" x 3 2/8" (money pocket)
4 2/8" x 3 2/8" for front

I would like to enter this into


I am struggling to get over some kind of bug/virus at the minute.
I am just exhausted all the time and off my food.
But I do feel I am picking up a bit so fingers crossed.
OMG another storm heading our way this weekend.
I swear I have cabin fever this month!!
Be careful out there and God love those struggling in the floods.

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



17 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Pinky, this is so gorgeous its just so dofferent, love that fold, the image fab and I love the papers.
Hope your all set for the next storm to hit, and congrats on your card winning at CraftyCatz well done.xx

meg said...

Wonderful fold and card, love the shade of blue in the papers and the great stamped image

Sandra H said...

I love this layout and the image such a fun card Pinky nice choice of papers and background too x

Valerie-Jael said...

Great card, looks really professional, as always. Hugs, Valerie

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, what a great card, I love the fold you have used. It looks so different. I dont do social media these days so wont be able to join the group. Hope you are feeling better soon, Hazelx

Chris said...

What a fabulous design Pinky, great image and striking papers, love the envelope inside for gift card/money, a great idea for me as I often chicken out of trying to buy gifts for men (and there are a lot of men in my family!)
Hope you feel a lot better soon!
xx

Diane said...

What a fun fold this is, beautifully created and great use of the patterned paper!! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

Bunny said...

Wonderful fold and I love the papers. Cute card.
[Bunny]

Kampin' Karen said...

This is a great masculine card, Pinky. I haven't used my set yet. Hope you continue to feel better.

Chrissy said...

So smart is the navy and white Pinky and such a fabulous fold and I love the image, just perfect for a male.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant mans card Pinky, love the image and design and the brilliant card fold.
Lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

This is beautiful, I love your design and gorgeous colours you used. Many thanks for joining us in our current challenge of Patterned Paper at The Sisterhood Of Crafters Challenge..good luck with your lovely entry.
[aNNie design team member for The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenges

Jackie C said...

Fab male card!
Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Darlene said...

Now this guy knows how to 'relax'! LOL AWESOME design Pinky and great use of those wonderful design papers! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card Patricia and I love this fold a great idea with the little pocket too.My daughter has been off work ill all week sounds like the same bug tbh and have had youngest grandaughter ill since Thurs got sent home from school
Carol x

Mrs A. said...

What a fab fun fold this is and one I am not familiar with. We have had nothing but rain all day today and more due tomorrow. Hugs Mrs A.

NickScrapShack said...

This looks amazing! Fun fold and great colour, pattern and image. Thank you for playing along with our challenge over at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...