Monday 9 March 2020

Meant to be St.Patrick's Day card


I send my big brother a
Happy St. Patrick's Day
card every year and this year I have come up with this design.

I don't have a shamrock stamp so I used the tiny heart from
Meant to Be stamp set and the stem is from Beautiful Bouquet.
The papers are from the Country Club set and the celebrate sentiment
is from the FREE Happy Birthday to You stamp set.
I kept the design simple enough.
I have a tutorial via my newsletter or VIP Group.

I would like to enter this into
Double D Challenges - green and/or St. Patrick's day
Creatalicious challenges - anything + option monochromatic
Stamps & Fun = CREATIVITY - heart (used hearts to make shamrocks)
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes
a Perfect time to craft - anything goes
The Paper Funday challenges - anything goes option St.Patrick's Day

Welcome to my newest follower ANNA-MARIA
Anna-Maria has just started a blog and could do with some
lovely followers!!

Finally feeling more like my old self, thankfully!!
Hope you are all well and taking great care against this
terrible corona virus! So scary!!
Have a great week and thanks for dropping by
and remember if you feel like joining me on my
Stampin' Up! journey, just hit the link below xx

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



23 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, takes me back to the parades in London when I was small! Glad you are feeling better. Have a good week, hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

A perfect card for the day, it looks classy and reminds me of the pipers round the streets when I was a kid, those lads blasted out so many tunes and to this day I cry when I hear bag pipes....love it Pinky.xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super and what a great idea to use the wee heart stamps. Love Hazelxx

meg said...

Gorgeous shade of green Pinky love the plaid paper and your shamrock bouquet

Sandra H said...

Wow gorgeous isyour card x

Chris said...

Brilliant idea to use the hearts to create your shamrocks Pinky, they look amazing, fabulous design and papers.
Glad you're feeling better :)
xx

brenda said...

What striking colours Pinky and what a clever idea to use the heart stamp.

B x

Chrissy said...

Glad you feeling brighter Pinky, not nice to be down and out and I love your cute shamrocks made with hearts, clever lady,your card is awesome.

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the heart shamrocks glad to hear you are feeling better-and am now following Anna-Maria
Carol x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Pinky, love the way you've used the heart stamp.
Glad you are feeling better
Lorraine x

Melanie said...

Ok this was super creative thinking. Love it.

Thank you for sharing.

Melanie
DT

Bunny said...

I love all of the green. The papers are great and your brother will love his St. Patrick's Day card. [Bunny]

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... this is awesome Pinky! LOVE IT!! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Green’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Diane said...

Awesome St Patrick's Day card...he will love it! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Birgit said...

Your card is fabulous and just perfect for our challenge. How clever of you to use a heart image to create a lucky four leaf clover. Brilliant! Thanks for linking up to the Double D "Green" challenge. Best of luck to you!

Doris P. said...

Great Idea, to use the Little green hearts for clover. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C

Cards By MI said...

Thank you for joining our challenge over at creatalicious this time. We now have a new fun challenge up for you to play along with.
Love n hugs
Marie

Donna Walls said...

Marvelous card and I love the Tartan plaid paper. Great job and thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna - DT Member

Judy Woodland said...

I love this. That plaid is just fabulous!! Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

kReN said...

Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week. kReN@afourthlife

Kazz Cards and Crafts said...

A Lucky card, nice colours and good Work. Thank you for joining us At A Perfect Time to Craft. Karen Neil DT
http://kazzcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional monochrome” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Kreativtanten)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...