Thursday 12 March 2020

Scrapbook Thursday


Scrapbook Thursday again
and this time it is Sean's February page.

This photo was taken during half term in February.
Sean went to the beach for a few days with his Mum, Dad and wee brother.
One of the few less cold days!!
But sure kids never feel the cold and this boy loves to be outside.
How cute does he look peeping out of his giant bobble hat??

I followed the sketch over at Sketches in time.


I would like to enter this into


Product List


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



6 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous pic and page Sean looks so full of mischief bet he never sits still

Janette said...

I love to hear of kids that want to be outside, and the beach is the best place in the world, mine grew up on a beach, almost, this is a great page Pinky and I love the photo its so natural and speaks volumes, he is a cutie.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful page. It's easy to see how much you love your grandchildren. Have a fun day, hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

My granddaughters also love the beach in winter! I think it does them the power of good to get outside, run about and blow away the cobwebs, good for all of us (I don't do the running about though-especially not at the moment!)
Your bright and cheerful page is perfect to showcase that cute photo!
x

Chrissy said...

Great layout and photo Pinky and I LOVE the colours and patterns..fabulous page..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great scrapbook page and papers love the cute pic of Sean with his oversize hat lol
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...