Tuesday 31 March 2020

Tag Tuesday Butterflies and Bunnies





It's the final day of Sale-a-bration!
Where did that time go!!
If you have a wish list at all, today is the day to get your order in!

Over at Tag Tuesday
it's the second week of  our
Butterflies and Bunnies theme.
I made a pocket tag using the gorgeous Flowering Foils papers
and added a butterfly and some sequins to the outside.
Inside I used Fable Friends cutie and inked up a background for him.

Hope you get time to join us.

I would like to enter this into

#stayhomeandcraft


Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



15 comments:

meg said...

haven't seen a pocket tag before brilliant idea

Bunny said...

This is so cute. I love the Fabled Friends set.
[Bunny]

Chris said...

Cute tag, love the torn pocket- though at first glance I thought you'd torn the bunny's head off! I was so relieved when I saw it was a little tag inside a tag!
xx

Debbie Mageed said...

Love your pocket tag! Fable Friends is one of my favorites - just love it! Thank you for playing with us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

Chana Malkah said...

Great Tag! I have not done a tag in long while but your simple but elegant project has reminded me how fun they are! Thanks for entering our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Sandra H said...

Oh this is just the cutest x

Chrissy said...

Ohhhh, I get it, for a minute I thought you had ripped the bottom half off your bunny, but he was tucked in the pocket which made me very happy..gorgeous cute project Pinky..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jean said...

Lovely creation , great image thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create x

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag and love the cute bunny tag too
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag, love the rabbit in the pocket! Stay safe, hugs, Valerie

Karen said...

Such a sweet bunny image and I love how you did the background ~

Michele said...

very very clever! i love the pocket, so glad you shared this. xo

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

What a great card.Thank you for participating in our challenge.
Big Hug Bianca
DT Sweet Stampers Challenge.

Lori Podolsky said...

Very creative and adorable tag, Pinky! Thank you for playing with us on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again. Stay safe.
Hugs,
Lori (DT for Lemon Shortbread)

Kuni said...

This is fantstic, i love it.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...