Monday 20 April 2020

Dressed to impress at the Bay Window!





Happy Monday!
I have spent the weekend clearing out my craft room
and can honestly say I am exhausted!!
My poor daughter-in-law will be inheriting a lot of craft stuff!
I am spending the rest of my crafting days with
Stampin' Up!

My card today is another version of the
Bay Window Fold.
I have used the Dressed to Impress bundle
and made it really girly!
I do love this fold and will definitely be using it a lot.
Remember there is a video over in my VIP Group
and any non demo's  from the UK/Ireland are welcome to join.

Measurements needed to follow along
Card Base - 11" x 4 1/4"
Score long side - 3/8", 1 7/8", 3 5/8", 5 1/8", 5 1/2"
DSP for front - 2 at 4" x 1 1/4", 1 at 4" x 1 1/2"
DSP inside - 1 1/2" x 4"
Whisper White inside - 4" x 4"


I would like to enter this into

Have a great week!
#stayhomeandcraft

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



8 comments:

meg said...

love your fold and gorgeous bold colours and images

Janis Lewis said...

Great card. Thanks for showing the upview of the fold. I couldn't figure it out with your last entry. I kept scrolling through the photos and trying to see how it worked. LOL Love that fun-fold. Very cool. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Bunny said...

Love this great card. Hooray for cleaning out your craft room. Doesn't it feel good? [Bunny]

Chris said...

Fabulous fold and beautiful design Pinky, a glamorous girly card!
Well done on clearing out your craft room, I've spent most of the day clearing out the 4 cupboards in the utility room where I keep my 'junk'! All that stuff that I don't want to throw away in case I need it, the kids craft stuff, half finished knitting and sewing projects, odds and ends of wool and fabric etc.
I was ruthless (for me!) and have thrown away loads! Now I have space to collect more....
xx

Janette said...

Beautiful card, great fold and fabulous colour.
Hats off to you having a clear out, I was saying yesterday, when this lockdown is over the charity shops will be unindated from every corner of the globe haha...x

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Patricia -love the papers and girly stamps great fold too will use this one a lot more
Carol x

Terri Winske said...

Your card is gorgeous, Pinky, and I love the way you glammed it up! Looks like a really fun stamp set! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!

Joy Wilson said...

Super glam card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...