Wednesday 8 April 2020

Easter Gift Box tutorial








My Wednesday Tutorial
shows how I made these cute little Easter Boxes
which will be filled with treats.

You can watch my video here



Measurements needed to follow along
Card - 5 1/2" x 7 1/4"
Score  short side - 1", 4 1/2"
Score long side - 3/4", 3", 4", 6 1/4"
Designer paper - two pieces measuring 2" x 3/4"
two pieces measuring 3 1/4" x 3/4"

I would like to enter these into

#stayhomeandcraft


Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



11 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous beautifully decorated boxes love the stamping and papers

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh my goodness! These boxes are absolutely amazing!!! And I want to thank you for stopping by my blog, too! HUGS to you and your family.

Janette said...

Absolutely gorgeous, so cute and of course the gingham, wow, love it. Glad I finally got here, its taken me two hours this morning to get into blogland..xx

Chris said...

These are just gorgeous Pinky! Love that stamp, now do I prefer the white ducklings or the yellow? Hope you are enjoying the sunshine today, been for our daily dog walk, the woods are looking wonderful with all the spring flowers- the first bluebells are starting to appear now.
xx

Janis Lewis said...

Very pretty Easter / Spring boxes! Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Bunny said...

This is so cute. The Fable Friends is such a great stamp set. This makes such a nice gift to give someone. [Bunny]

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are gorgeous

Sandra H said...

So pretty and adorable Easter boxes love the papers and the added ribbon x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous little boxes love the beautiful die-cut top and cute ducks
Carol x

Lori Kobular said...

Your duck boxes are wonderful! I love those sweet duckling and such a great Easter boxes! Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenges!

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Pearly Sparkles Challenge this time and good luck

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...