Monday 6 April 2020

Ornate Style Retirement card




I got a brand new bundle called
Ornate Style
which comes with these gorgeous dies and
I so wanted to use them for this card for my lovely friend
Chrissy who recently retired!
I am hoping she has received it by now.
If not don't look Chrissy lol.

I have used 3 different dies on the front and one on the inside.
The daisy stamp is from the bundle also.

This Suite is a sneak peek from the new catalogue
arriving in June and if you are like me and
want it now, you CAN buy it during the month of April!
If you love dies, you will love this suite.

I would like to enter this into

I also wanted to share a lovely card I received in the post
from Chrissy. How lucky am I to have this magical
masterpiece in my hands.
When I get out to shop in the future I will be buying a frame
to put it in my craft room.
Thanks so much Chrissy!


Have a great week everyone!

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



15 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty Pinky that that is gorgeous love the colour of that blue and the white makes it stand out really well stay safe x

Janette said...

Beautiful card Pinky and your so lucky to get one of Chrissy beautiful designs its gorgeous.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card!

meg said...

Beautiful card the yellow ribbon pops against the gorgeous blue and white background and image

Bunny said...

Lovely card and oh how I love those dies you used.

Lovely card from Chrissy , too.
[Bunny]

Chris said...

You made a gorgeous retirement card for Chrissy, love the layered frames, so elegant.
The fairy card Chrissy sent you is beautiful and will look lovely framed!
xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Pinky, those frame dies are fabulous, I love a good die set and the navy and white is so elegant, makes me want to use up more navy card stock that I have, I feel nautical projects coming on now..and you are so welcome my friend, enjoy.

luv CHRISSYxx

Joy Wilson said...

Wow! I love all the intricate details! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Elizabeth Hart said...

A gorgeous and pretty card with perfect dies!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Stay well, Elizabeth (DT)

kReN said...

Love the layers! Super project! Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week! kren Follow me a https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

crafty-stamper said...

Stunning card Patricia love the beautiful dies and gorgeous bow
Carol x

kReN said...

Great project! Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenges this week! kReN Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Priya Satish said...

Very pretty. Thank you for joining us at the Crafters Castle Challenge - Priya Satish DT

Mone said...

amazing! I love it!

Thanks for playing at Challenge up your life

Mynn xx said...

Such a fabulous creation! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafter’s Castle! I hope you join us again! Hugs! Mynn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...