Tuesday 26 May 2020

Tag Tuesday - Animals



It's the second week of my theme ANIMALS
over at TAG TUESDAY.


Today I have used one of the brand new in-colours
coming in June called
Cinnamon Cider!
I am a sucker for the in-colours when they arrive.
You get matching card and designer papers,
matching inks and ribbons!
Right up my street!

I have used the stamp set called
Back on your Feet.
I do love that poor wee giraffe lol.

I hope you can join us this week.

I would like to enter this into

Pick up those scraps on your work desk and make a tag!
We'd love to have you join us.
Have a great day!!

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



11 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Pinky, Love this, the colour is so gorgeous, all autumn and crispy leaves feel and the giraffe is so cute.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag! Forgot to say, you can put a link to your SU on the side bar at Tag Tuesday if you want to. Have a wonderful day!

meg said...

no wonder that poor guy is saying ouch, great image and tag in gorgeous autumnal colours

Sandra H said...

Oh my- this I one gorgeous tag love the image and the colour is fabulous x

Chris said...

Brilliant! This made me laugh Pinky-that poor giraffe...definitely knot good!!
xx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous tag Pinky, love the fun stamp
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Oh dear..poor giraffe, fabulous fun tag Pinky..made me smile..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs A. said...

Your fab giraffe tag did make me smile. Hugs Mrs A.

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag fabulous giraffe stamp and love the new colour
Carol x

Terri Winske said...

What an adorable card....sure to bring a smile to anyone's face. It sure did mine!! A very cute design, too. Thank you so much for joining our PIP challenges week after week - we sure do enjoy seeing what you create! Such great inspiration for all of us. Thank you!

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh my, your card is so adorable. My Mom has always LOVED giraffes so much, and I know she'd really love this. I don't own many cute giraffe stamp sets, so I'll have to check out this one.

I'd also like to invite you to stop by and play along in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. Each challenge is Anything Goes/Family Friendly, and we have awesome prizes. I really hope that you will play along with us. Have a blessed week.

Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...