Tuesday 2 June 2020

Dance at Tag Tuesday


The theme over at
has been chosen by Michele and it is
DANCE
I absolutely love dancing.
Crazy dancing around the house that is, definitely not for public viewing
but it's so great to let go and enjoy the beat!

I don't have any dance related stamps so I improvised
using the Enjoy Life stamp set and wording,
which is retiring tomorrow!!!

I inked up the background using 3 different colours
and stamped the silhouette 3 times.
I splattered some water and mopped it up to create
the mottled effect.

Hope you get time to join us this fortnight.

I would like to enter this into

It's my daughter-in-law's birthday today
so we are popping next door to the garden
for coffee and cake this morning!
Have a lovely day!!

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.




FANTASTIC JOINING OFF NOW ON!!


Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



15 comments:

Sandra H said...

This tag is brilliant I really like the silhouette images absolutely fabulous and the black bow used enjoy your day x

Janette said...

Love the silhouette images pinky, this is a lovely tag,xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky. I only dance when nobody can see my, but I enjoy it. Have a good week, hugs, Valerie

meg said...

Gorgeous background colours Punky love the silhouette images

Chris said...

Beautiful tag Pinky, love the colours and the fabulous stamps.
Hope you enjoyed the cake!
xx

brenda said...

Great tag and take on the theme Pinky.

B x

Gillena Cox said...

Beautiful . Happy Tuesday

much❧✿❧love

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, I love that its not really a dance stamp you have used, I would never have known! Hazelxx

Chrissy said...

Oh, to be a fly on your wall..fabulous tag Pinky, great colours and blending and the stamp is really perfect..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

Super tag Pinky, great design. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag love the silhouette figures and inky background
Carol x

Michele said...

such a joyous tag! thanks or sharing your dance moves! xo

WendyK said...

Gorgeous tag, especially as you didn't have any dance stamps, I don't either.
Hugs Wendy

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely tag.

Karen C said...

What a nice tag! So glad you joined us for the Anything But A Card challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs. Hope you join us for our new challenge starting tomorrow!
Hugs,
Karen C

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...