Tuesday 28 July 2020

Christmas at Tag Tuesday


It's my turn to choose the theme for this fortnight's challenges
over at TAG TUESDAY
and I am torturing the ladies with
CHRISTMAS!!

For my tag I have used Snowman Season stamp set
and created a little snow storm for this poor wee Snowman!
I inked up a cloudy sky and stamped some snow
(think I went a bit mad with that stamp lol).

I hope you get time to join the fun and get some
Christmas tags ready for the season!!

I would like to enter this into
Christmas Crafts all year round - cool it
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas challenge - anything Christmas option twine/ribbon
Crafty Sentiments Designs - anything goes
Dream Valley - Christmas in July

Hope you get time to join us!

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.

Every time you spend £45 during July
you will earn £4.50 back to spend in August!





Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



14 comments:

Lorraine said...

I love a snowman and this one looks fab. A gorgeous tag Pinky.
Lorraine x

meg said...

Fabulous snowman and snowy background

Valerie-Jael said...

Fab snowman, even if I am one of the ladies you are torturing! Have fun, stay creative, stay safe. Hugs, Valerie

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely love that snowman and the distressed look x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Your snowman looks very happy Tag Tuesday is all about Christmas this fortnight Pinky.. so sweet! I'm not sure i'm quite ready just yet hee hee! Hugs Tracey x

Chris said...

What a lovely tag Pinky, that snowman is enjoying the snowstorm! Lovely sentiment too!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag-love the cute snowman and cloudy sky
Carol x

Diane said...

Absolutely adorable tag design and snowman.

Hugs Diane

sallysbitz2 said...

What a great tag. Fab colouring x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Chrissy said...

Fabulous and fun tag Pinky, love all the snow and cute snowman..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

Love that snowman,your tag is gorgeous.xxx

Janette said...

Fab tag Pinky, love the sky and that cute snowman.xx

Bunny said...

This is cute and we could use some heartwarming memories about now. [Bunny]

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet tag!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...