Friday 24 July 2020

Fun Fold Friday



Have you tried one of these folds yet?
They get called a few names, ie,
box fold, triple cube fold, cube folding card!
So call it what you will I LOVE it.

This is a view from above.

This is the back view where you can pop and verse and sign it.
AND it folds completely flat for posting!!
I will have a video tutorial on my YouTube Channel tomorrow
so click the subscribe button so you don't miss it.

Measurements needed to follow along
Make 2 of these
Card - full length a4 x 2 3/4"
score - 2 6/8", 5 1/2", 8 1/4", 11"
Make 1 of these
Card - full length a4 x 5 1/2"
score - 2 3/4", 5 1/2", 8 1/4", 11"
DSP - 10 pieces at 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
4 pieces at 5 1/4" x 2 1/2"

I would like to enter this into

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.

Every time you spend £45 during July
you will earn £4.50 back to spend in August!





Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



16 comments:

Sandra H said...

Not seen this fold before Pinky it’s brilliant x

Liz said...

Super festive card Pinky, I love the papers you've used. I made one of these recently and was surprised to see that it was much easier to make than it looks. xx

meg said...

what a fabulous Christmas card, love your papers and embellishments

Janette said...

New to me Pinky and absolutely fabulous and those papers are so lush.xx

Chris said...

Beautiful creation- gorgeous papers and that's a very impressive fold!
xx

Bunny said...

A lovely fold and card. It's so great for Christmas. [Bunny]

Crafting Andy said...

This is pretty cool. Looks very technical. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super and I love that fold. Those papers are lush, love the ones on the back!!! Have a great weekend, Hazelx

Mrs A. said...

I am seeing this card shape around a lot of blogs at the moment and eager to see your tutorial for it. Hugs Mrs A.

Chrissy said...

AWEsome fold Pinky, if I was making it it would probably have a fresh new name but I would love to have a go..

luv CHRISSYxx

Susan Renshaw said...

I love this fold Pinky - will have to have a go!!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
Susan
DT for CHNC
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Kuni said...

Fantastic work.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs

crafty-stamper said...

Great fold never seen that one before -love the baubles and great P.paper
Carol x

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Amazing design. Thank you for joining The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge

Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}>

Wei said...

Fabulous project! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

Helen said...

Wonderful card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...