Thursday 30 July 2020

Scrapbook Thursday





This week I have used the same sketch to make a double layout
for Tom's July page.
The sketch is from

Again I am working my way through retired stash for these pages
along with some stickers, punches etc.
The stamp is from Whiff of Joy.
I am really enjoying making these pages
and the books are all filling up nicely.

I would like to enter this into

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.

Every time you spend £45 during July
you will earn £4.50 back to spend in August!





Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



13 comments:

meg said...

Looks as though they all had a great day, wonderful pages Pinky

Sandra H said...

This is fabulous Pinky great memories saved to share x

LisaM said...

Looks like such a fun day! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sketches In Thyme!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful pages and pics great happy memories for them to look back on
Carol x

Chris said...

Fun days...fabulous memories! Beautiful pages, great layout and wonderful happy photos.
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh looks great but a bit chilly!!! Hope alls well, Hazel

Diane said...

Terrific picture and scrap page.

Hugs Diane

Deanna said...

Sweet photos and Wonderful work with the Sketch and thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

Chrissy said...

What great fun layouts and photos Pinky..gosh, I sometimes wish I still did scrapbooking, might have to look into that reminds me of how much fun they are to create..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Janette said...

Brilliant page Pinky filled with lots of laughter from a fun day.x

Lorraine said...

Two gorgeous pages Pinky. The photo's look fab - a fun day
Lorraine x

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Lovely memories with these layouts Patricia, a treasured keepsake

June x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...