Tuesday 11 August 2020

Alice in Wonderland at Tag Tuesday



The lovely Michele over at Tag Tuesday
has chosen the theme of
ALICE IN WONDERLAND.

I was stumped for a while and had to google images to
get my brain working.
Hopefully this will fit the bill!

Teacups, a pocket watch and a quote from the Mad Hatter!
I also squeezed in a little mouse!
I used Bee Crafty stamp set and Chronology stamp set.

The teacups have been stamped and masked and coloured
in different colours with a bit of gold added.
The watch has some added gold as well.
The sentiment is computer generated.

I would like to enter this into
Tag Tuesday - Alice in Wonderland theme
Always Fun - tags
Crafty Sentiments Designs - anything goes


Our lovely, one off, PAPER PUMPKIN kit is available from today!
This would make a lovely gift for a crafty friend or someone
who has never crafted before. Perfect cheer me up colours!
Be sure and get your order in if you want one!

Bunny asked last week to see all the entries for the
Mystery Stamping
Here they are!!
                        


Product List





Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



16 comments:

meg said...

i thought of Alice in Wonderland when I saw your post in my reading list, a brilliant take on the theme

Sandra H said...

Great tag and theme Pinky tea time for me all times x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Fantastic tag Pinky and the colours are superb

June x

Chris said...

Lovely tag- you nailed the Alice theme!
Thanks for sharing the mystery cards- they're all beautiful- and so different!
xx

Chrissy said...

Great tag Pinky, l.ove the tea cups and that cute little mouse and think I need to play, I love Alice in Wonderland..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky, and I'm sure the mad hatter would be very happy with it, too! At my place it's always coffee time! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Bunny said...

So cute. I just finished a cup of tea myself. [Bunny]

Kokopelli said...

Ha, I had to do the same and google some images and quotes to get me working. Now that I see more and more quotes from the book I think I need to make more tags. Beautiful work!

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous tag.xxx

Gillena Cox said...

Lovely tag Pinky, didn't miss the cutie mouse at the corner
Happy Tuesday

Much🐀love

Diane said...

Fantastic tag design and colors.

Hugs Diane

Karen said...

Terrific tag ~ I especially love that little mouse image :)

Mrs A. said...

I do so like this fun tag. Hugs Mrs A.

Michele said...

Pinky, this is perfect! I'm so glad you played along! xo

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous wonderland tag great theme and love the little mouse
Carol x

Sandra Wright. said...

A great Tag Pinky..loving the cups and saucers. The theme would have had me stumped if it wasn't for a craft order that recently arrived which included Alice papers and die cuts,lol...xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...