Wednesday 19 August 2020

Mini Halloween Treats







I am really jumping ahead with my crafty ideas
but when I got this new paper pad called Plaid Tidings,
this particular colour just screamed Halloween!!

As you can see above I stamped lots of little Halloween phrases,
bats, pumpkins and spiders webs!

You can watch the video here




I would like to enter these into
Creatalicious Challenge - anything option not rectangle or square
Crafty Sentiments - anything goes
Crafting Happiness - always anything goes
Everybody Art - anything goes

Our numbers are rising badly over here at the minute
it's beginning to get scary again.
We also had another death in the family circle.
A cousin of my husbands died suddenly yesterday, and a friend's Mum
is being buried today.
Such an awful time for so many people.
Stay safe out there.

Product List


Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.


11 comments:

Sandra H said...

Ooh wow Pinky be ahead of your time for me these treat boxes are amazing x

meg said...

Fabulous Halloween colours in the plaid boxes,love the stamps too

Chrissy said...

Oh,wow, these are AWEsome Pinky..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

Love these gorgeous treat boxes.xxx

Janette said...

These are simply fabulous Pinky, oh that paper is just yummy.
So sorry to hear of the loss of your relatives, its awful isn't it, we really need to do more to contain this horrid virus, you take care.xx

Chris said...

You are planning ahead Pinky- these treat boxes are gorgeous- love the shape and that fabulous DP.
It's scary that the numbers are on the increase again, I'm worrying about what will happen when the children are back at school.
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohhh those papers are lush!! I love them!!! What great makes, perfect for handing out at halloween, Hazelxx

crafty-stamper said...

I don't do Halloween but these are brilliant and love the paper
Carol x

Rhodidodi said...

I love your adorable wee treat boxes. Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.

Andrea said...

Nice creation - I like the autumn color. Thanks for joining us at EAC.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Melanie said...

Come back over to Creatalicious Challenges very soon.
There's a surprise waiting for you here
.

Hugs,
Melanie

(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...