Tuesday 4 August 2020

Tag Tuesday - Christmas



It's the second week of my CHRISTMAS theme
over at
and this time I have gone with traditional themed tag
using these gorgeous bauble stamps.
They have been coloured with blends and I then
added some wink of stella and finished with embroider thread.
I love the solid Christmas stamp in this set.

I would like to enter this into

Hope you get time to come and join us and give me some
inspiration with your gorgeous tags!

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



14 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Pinky, this is such a pretty tag, I would keep and use as a bookmark if this came with a gift.x

meg said...

beautiful gift tag, love the baubles

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful and very elegant tag! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

Beautiful festive tag Pinky, the baubles are gorgeous.
xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative so festive is your tag Pinky l love those baubles x

Bunny said...

Beautiful. I love this. [Bunny]

Diane said...

What a gorgeous holiday tag design.

Hugs Diane

Lorraine said...

A fabulous tag Pinky - lovely design
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Very nice Pinky, love the traditional red..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous tag Pinky.xxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Fabulous tag Pinky

June x

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag and love the beautiful baubles
Carol x

Kuni said...

Fantastic christmas card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs

creationsnz said...

Super tag, loving those fancy little scrolls and the bold colour. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafters Cafe, CarolG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...