Tuesday 29 September 2020

Book Print at Tag Tuesday

 


It's the second week of our challenge theme of
USE BOOK PRINT
over at Tag Tuesday.

I have used my old dictionary again,
using the Star word page to tie in with my design.
I inked the tag and highlighted the word and some star spots
in yellow.
I stamped the little girl silhouette stamp and added a sentiment
and some punched and inked stars.

I would like to enter this into

Lovely day here today, hope it's nice where you are.




Fantastic offer available during September!!

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



12 comments:

meg said...

Wonderful layout and choice of stamps love the silhouette image

Chris said...

Beautiful tag, lovely silhouette image, perfect with the stars.
Lovely day here too- warm and sunny.
xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous tag Pinky ,love how you associated the star word with the stars.xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful tag, love it. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what agreat tag, I love that you used the old dictionary. Fab recycling, Hazelxx

Diane said...

What a fun tag design.

Hugs Diane

Janette said...

Beautiful tag, love all the stars. Its been a gorgeous day here to, great when you can just have all the doors open. X

Sandra Wright. said...

Another fab tag..love the image of the child reaching for the stars..and of course I love the print..xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful tag Pinky love the printed background x

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag love the silhouette figure pointing at the stars
Carol x

Kokopelli said...

Awwwww, perfect! So cute!

Karen Letchworth said...

This tag is STUNNING. Great background, sentiment and overall design. I had to LAUGH (out loud, actually) when I read where you said "I used my old dictionary again". I've done the same thing. I've felt AWFUL about it for so long, but when I heard you say it...I felt a sense of relief. I have this very old dictionary that's about (seriously) six inches thick. It's HUGE. It's probably worth money (well, before I started tearing pages out of it). I've used it for several projects. Am I awful? Well, you made me feel not so terrible. Thanks for sharing that....really.
Also, I thank you for stopping by to share your wonderful creations with us. It's always such a treat to have you play along, and I hope you know how much I truly appreciate it. We wouldn't have a challenge blog if it weren't for the talented artists like YOU who share their sweet creations. Hope you're doing well. Please stop by again soon.
Blessings to you,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...