Sunday 27 September 2020

Crazy block card with Snowman Season




Happy Sunday!
This is the larger version of my Block Card from Friday.
I have used Snowman Season to decorate him and Gorgeous Grape colours.
This card does not need the 12" x 12" card which is a bonus.

I found making the larger size and adding the sentiment blocks
to the back make my card want to collapse so on hindsight
don't over build the back end, maybe leave out the smaller
blocks underneath the sentiment.

BUT as I had already stuck mine down I had to come up
with a better solution, and here it is.


I added an extra cube to the back and front which stabilized it perfectly
and really adds to the design.

Measurements needed
Card - 8" x 6"
score every 2", turn and repeat
Card - 10" x 6"
score every 2", turn and repeat
To Decorate
Card - 1 7/8" x 1 7/8" for each block
DSP - 1 6/8" x 1 6/8" for each block
Sentiment
Card - 3 1/2" square
Whisper white card - 3 1/4" square

I would like to enter this into
(snowmen, snowflakes)

It's sunny today but freezing cold!
Have to stay quiet today so no housework lol,
as my daughter is working from home again and
has just finished a night shift.
So I am being very quiet in my craft room today!


Product List





Fantastic offer available during September!!

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



12 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous...a great design.xxx

Bunny said...

I love the way it looks. It's so cute and those snowmen are great. [Bunny]

Chris said...

This looks wonderful Pinky! Great idea to add the extra blocks for balance.So thoughtful of you to stay quietly in your craft room so that you don't disturb your daughter :))
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great design and idea how to sort the balance love all the cute snowmen
Carol x

meg said...

Beautifully designed with gorgeous papers and images,love the snowmen

Chrissy said...

So cool Pinky, love the back too and your new design is fabulous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

Absolutely stunning, Pinky. I love the design. I've never made a card with this fold, another one to add to my list of card folds to try. xx

Diane said...

Just fabulous, love all the blocks and designs.

Hugs Diane

Lynda said...

Great make - love the colours. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT

cass said...

Wonderful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our "Anything Goes, optional " ifor someone special" challenge.

SmilynStef said...

What a super-fun design and execution ... so very glad you got SNOW-y with us at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

oh WOW! that is an amazingly clever project and beautiful as well! so pleased you could have SNOW MUCH FUN with us at JINGLE BELLES! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...