Wednesday 23 September 2020

Halloween Memory Game Treats

 




I have some treat boxes I made for my Grandsons
for Halloween.
This was a real labour of love but totally enjoyed
making them.

The Box holds 20 memory cards
and a few packets of sweets and the large spiders
were bought in the Pound Shop.

You can watch my video here

Measurements needed to follow along
20 Coloured Card - 1 7/8" x 1 7/8" 
20 white card - 1 6/8" x 1 6/8"
Card for Wrap - 8 5/8" x 1 2/8"

I would like to enter these into

We had a lovely day out yesterday down to Carlingford.
It was windy but still nice.
So glad we went as from 6pm last night we
will be getting no visitors except in garden
and the weather is turning cold from the weekend.
Stay safe out there people, we are heading
right into the second wave by the sounds of things.


Product List

9 comments:

Janette said...

Pinky these are brilliant, what fabulous spooky boxes, and the spider really gave me the creeps so will defo be a hit..xx

meg said...

Your boxes are brilliant,great Halloween colours papers and embellishments love them

Doreen said...

What great treat boxes,love them.xxx

Chris said...

What a fabulous halloween gift Pinky! Love that you've included the memory game as well as the treats in these gorgeous little boxes- your grandsons will love the spiders!
It's such a shame that the restrictions on meeting friends and family have had to be re-imposed. Still allowed to meet up to six indoors here- but I have a feeling that will change soon.
xx

Chrissy said...

Great treat boxes Pinky and I really like the spider, sort of [shiver down spine as something just touched my leg...it was the cat]it holds so much which is really good, the only thin I find difficult is the 1/8's..7/8's etc as I never learned my feet and inches at school, I only went there for lunch and later the boys, so I struggle with measurements..and isn't it a damn shame to be plunged back into lock down, I feel so sorry for everyone over that way..stay safe.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning boxes x

Chrissy said...

FABulous Pinky..
Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cass said...

Great project. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation in our Seasons challenge at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

Dorothy S said...

What a cute project Thanks for entering the Seasons challenge at the Crafter's Cafe. My apologies for the late comment.
Dorothy S, DT member

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...