Sunday 6 September 2020

Nature's Beauty at Stamping Sensations


Our challenge for September over at
is
the great outdoors!
Our prize this month will be two A4 stamp sheets from the Rare Earth collection


For my card I created an inky scene using a number of stamp sets
I cut a piece of watercolour card to the size I wanted for my card.
I then created a sheet of copy paper the same size and cut an
oval template out, keeping both pieces for my card.
Using the oval in place I inked up the background in varying
shades of green and blue.
I then removed the oval and replaced it with the outer template
and a circle for the moon, then inked up the centre
using blues and added some hills using a piece of torn paper.
I removed all templates and stamped the large trees and leaves.
I finished by stamping, colouring and cutting out the fox!
I so enjoyed this time, so relaxing!!

I would like to enter this into

I hope you get time to join in this month,
just be sure and use your STAMPS!! 

Product List








Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



17 comments:

brenda said...

Reynard looks very splendid sitting in front of your rather lovely inky backdrop Pinky.

B x

meg said...

Love the way you highlighted the oval and moon, brilliant card especially love the fox

Marlies said...

A beautiful scene Pinky and I like the added ribbon. Marlies

Doreen said...

Love the fabulous scene you have created,this is just gorgeous.xxx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative card Pinky lovely scene x

Chris said...

A really wonderful scene Pinky, gorgeous stamps and beautiful stamping.
xx

creationsnz said...

Foxy card with lots of intest given with yoru masking technique. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Pinky, I LOVE the cute fox and gorgeous scene..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

What a beautiful scene, Pinky! Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz xx

Kokopelli said...

Love how you used the templates. Beautiful scene!

Janette said...

Beautiful scene Pinky, love the shading it draws you in.xx

Joan said...

Fabulous scene Pinky, love how you have highlighted the oval part of the scene


Joan x

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful scene love the cute fox and all the masking -this must have taken some time -brilliant
Carol x

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is stunning, what a great scene and I love that fox, hes lovely, Hazelx

Tracy said...

This is a fabulous setting for your handsome fox. Gorgeous creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

fab colouring on your fox and the overall scene and thank you for joining us at INTAAS. Jennie DTxx

Sally H said...

wow, wow, wow! A totally stunning card, Pinky! I love it very much! Gorgeous fox in the moonlight - we see the occaisional one round here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...