Thursday 3 September 2020

Scrapbook Thursday



I did two layouts for Grandson Sean's album this week.
I have so many photos of the boys on their holidays
it was hard to narrow them down!

I loved the layout over at The Studio Challenges
and used it twice, flipping for the opposite page.
The papers are all retired and I add some stickers I found in my stash.
I think this is the first time I have left space for
Sean's Mum and Dad to add some writing.

Here is the sketch I used

I would like to enter these into






Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



12 comments:

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Two fabulous pages Patricia, love the photo of 'brotherly love' so cute

June x

meg said...

Fabulous pics , these two seem really close, love your layouts

Sandra H said...

Your pages Pinky are just so cute x

Janette said...

Gorgeous pages and Sean looks like you Pinky.xx

Chris said...

Great layouts and wonderful photos, lovely to see brothers getting on together! Great idea to leave the spaces for the parents to add their memories. I agree with Janette- sean definitely takes after his Nana!
xx

Liz said...

Great layouts Pinky, what super photos! xx

Diane said...

Super cute layouts and fun pictures.

Hugs Diane

Bunny said...

Fun photos. Love the brotherly love. The paper are great. [Bunny]

Chrissy said...

Two beautiful layouts Pinky, bgreat photos and I love the one with the little fellow looking from under the flowers, I have shot of a grandson doing that..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great layouts and love all the cute pics especially the brotherly love
Carol x

Hazel (Didos) said...

These are both fantastic pages. They look like they have had a great summer. Hazelxx

瑞尼 Rainny said...

Great take on sketch! Love the color combo. Thank you for playing along with us at The Studio Challenges.♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...