Thursday 10 September 2020

Scrapbook Thursday

 


It's Oliver's turn for another layout for his album.
Today I have used his going back to school photo
along with small closeup photos of his tie, badge, shoes and bag.

The papers are from an old pad from Paper Pizazz.
I have inked up the edges and coloured the
mat papers too to tone in with the greens.

Oliver's school (same one I went to) has had a uniform
change this year. Going from plain navy jackets to this one.
Kids were not too happy about the colour but I think it
looks lovely on Oliver.
He is now a big second year pupil!

I have followed the layout from
Stick it Down
I rotated the layout to suit my photos.

I am entering this into

Catch you all again tomorrow hopefully!






Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



10 comments:

Chrissy said...

I LOVE the colour of the jacket Pinky, and a great photo and layout for Oliver,love all the details..

Luv CHRISSYxx

meg said...

Oliver looks so smart and grown up in his uniform, love the pics with the detailed highlights

Bunny said...

Cute layout. He does look right smart although I'm in agreement with Oliver. I would much rather have a navy jacket. [Bunny]

Chris said...

Scrapbook Thursday is always a treat Pinky, love seeing these fabulous layouts with the photos of your handsome grandsons! Oliver looks so smart in his uniform, the blazer is a lovely colour although I can well imagine it's not to every boy's taste.
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is a super LO and I love the colour of his blazer. It does really suit him. Hazel x

Janette said...

What a smart young man and so handsome too, I love this memory Pinky.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great layout and Oliver looks very smart -the colour does suit him too
Carol x

Attic Inspired Crafter said...

What a handsome dude! Love your take on this months sketch as well. Thanks for playing along <3

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

I love how you flipped the sketch on its side and focused on specific aspects of Oliver's uniform! Thank you so much for playing along at Stick it Down .
Looking forward to seeing you again next time.
Love Alex
PinkCraftyMama
Stick it Down DT

Ashley H said...

Love how you made this sketch your own!

Thanks for joining SID:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...