Monday 14 September 2020

Silhouette Scenes



Happy Monday!

My card today uses a stamp set that has been on my wish list
for a while and I finally got to order it.
It is called
Silhouette Scenes
and is perfect for my ink scapes craze!!

This card was made purely for fun but I think it
would be nice as an inspirational card
for someone starting a new venture.

I started off by stamping the tree, then inked up the background,
masking off for the sunshine,
and added the leaves and the silhouette.

I would like to enter this into


Hope you all have a lovely week!

                                                                          Product List





Amazing Offer during September!!

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



15 comments:

Janette said...

This is so gorgeous Pinky, what a scene you set and I love the silouhette, she looks so happy on her swing, just gorgeous.xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a beautiful scene, I love it and that stamp set looks awesome, Hazel xx

meg said...

Stunning stamped silhouette with a wonderful background you created a beautiful scene

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Pinky,love your background.xxx

Bunny said...

This is a lovely scene. The colors are great. [Bunny]

Janis Lewis said...

Wow. What a beautiful scene you created. Thanks for joining the fun at Crafting Happiness Challenges this week. I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful cards.
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team Member

Mrs A. said...

Your grass looks so real.a brilliant scenic card. Hugs Mrs A

Chrissy said...

WOW..great scene Pinky, I love the sky and grass, the leaves on the trees and that little girl swinging, just a fabulous scene..


Luv CHRISSYxx

brenda said...

I saw this on my reading list yesterday but never made it here, I absolutely adore the image, she looks so carefree.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful scene love the silhouette stamps and brilliant sky
Carol x

creationsnz said...

Hi Pinky, you built a gorgeous scene with the little girl silhouette on the swing making for alovely feeling. Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy girlsgirlsgirls challenge, CarolG

Sandra H said...

That’s a lovely stamp Pinky l do like Silhouette images the scene is lovely too! X

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is just so beautiful. Nice work here.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Annette DT

Suze said...

What a beautiful card - and such a great message too. Thanks for entering the Girls, Girls, Girls Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 19 at Gem of a Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...