Friday 16 October 2020

Funfold Friday

 







My fun fold card today is a quick and easy one
but looks nice when displayed.
It's called a Swing Tent Fold
and I am sure you have all done some version of this before.

I made two for my two brothers birthdays
coming up in November.

I do have a video tutorial over in my VIP Group.
Feel free to join. It is just a space where I share
my videos, tips and ideas and a place where you can
share anything you make after following my tutorials.
So do come and join, the more the merrier.

I would like to enter this card into

We have stricter regulations kicking in from 6pm this evening.
I just pray that all my family stay safe,
especially the ones who still have to go out and work with
the public, some of whom thing they DON'T have to
wear masks or WASH their hands, or keep their DISTANCE!!






Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



15 comments:

Janette said...

Its a gorgeous card Pinky and I do love to see different folds even though I don't do many myself.xx

meg said...

Love the fun fold Pinky, beautiful papers and image

Sandra H said...

Great card design Pinky lovely image used to your brother will love it x

Chris said...

Lovely design and colours, love the stamps and colours.
Let's hope these stricter rules help Pinky- I kind of despair at some people's attitudes and behaviour- so selfish and anti social... Hope you and your family stay safe and healthy.
xx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

Bunny said...

This is a beautiful card. We have a lot of bird watchers in our family and they would love this, too. [Bunny]

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great make for your brother. There seems to be a lot of stupid people out there now with less mask wearing and social distancing. Have a good weekend, Hazel x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful design and card Pinky, love the birds..as for the nitwits who don't wear mask or keep their distance, take a bottle of Dettol spray and spray them right in their face, self defense..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Walls said...

Lovely Fun Fold, I must use fun folds more often. Love all the elements of your card, Thanks for joining the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Donna DT

Wendy L said...

So beautiful, thank you for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

* Shell B.* said...

Fabulous card, lovin' the cut out for the swing card!! Beautifully created!
Thanks for sharing your art creations with us at 613 Ave Create …..Good Luck and Look forward to seeing you again!!
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell ~ DT 💕

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Patricia love the fold and all the stamps
carol x

Linby said...

oh my goodness this is just super cute, love it.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge, Colour Crazy and Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

Anna M. said...

Lovely card and a really wonderful fun fold design!

We are so happy you could join us & we hope to see you again in the next Papercraft Business Challenge!.

Anna – Design Team member at Papercraft Business

Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.

You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...