Saturday 31 October 2020

Mystery Stamping

 


👻HAPPY HALLOWEEN🦇


We had a Mystery Stamping session on Wednesday past
and this is one of the cards I made during it.

If you ever fancy joining in then pop over to my
VIP Group over on FaceBook.
I am trying my best to have one a month
and there is always a little prize for the random winner
from those who join the fun.

I would like to enter this into

Storm Aidan is having a blast over here.
We have one branch down at the minute
and the aerial is getting a right thrashing!
Think I will have to give my walk a miss today.
Enjoy your day and stay safe!!




Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



10 comments:

meg said...

fun Halloween card

Janette said...

Happy Halloween Pinky, your card is fabulous, really has the 'spooky' factor.xx

Liz said...

What a fun card, Pinky! xx

Chris said...

A fun Halloween card Pinky- hope there's been no further storm damage- stay indoors where it's safe!
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh golly I wondered what the storm was called. Very windy here too!! Love this make. Stay safe and enjoy the rest of the weekend, Hazel xx

Sandra H said...

Such a fun Halloween card Pinky x

Helen said...

What a fun Halloween card!! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!!

Doni High said...

Great Halloween card. Love the layout.
Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

crafty-stamper said...

Aiden is playing havoc here too-hope you don't get any more storm damage.LOve the Halloween card and little bats -sorry I haven't had to time to join in yet
Carol x

Joan said...

Fun card Pinky

Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

Joan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...