Friday 9 October 2020

Peek-a-boo Friday

 





My Friday Fun fold card is called a
Peek-a-boo card!
Another first for me lol.

This card has a sentiment which you can see when closed
and then another pops over when you open it.
I really really like this design and made two
for relatives up coming birthdays.
I even decorated the envelopes with the left over dsp.
The papers are both from the Plaid Tidings pack
which is on sale at the minute.

You can find my tutorial over in my VIP Group.
Feel free to join me over there (UK/Ireland).

I would like to enter these into

Beautiful sunny day today.
I have a few orders to get done
and then a few birthday cards to make for my
Grandson Sean's birthday at the end of the month.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend
and stay safe.

Product List




Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



14 comments:

Janette said...

I love this design Pinky its so different, I just have to try it out I love your cards.xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful cards Pinky x

meg said...

Fabulous cards Pinky, love the surprise images

Doreen said...

What a great design, one for me to try i think.xxx

Bunny said...

2 great cards. Love the peek a boo. It's so cute. [Bunny]

Chris said...

Ooh, that's clever Pinky! These cards look gorgeous and the peekaboo design is a fun touch- will have to watch the video!
xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous designs Pinky and great cards,love the papers..enjoy your crafty time, the sun is shinning here this Sat morning but a bit chilly, we went from 28oC on Wednesday to 12oC Thursday and the chill is still lurking around..big shock for the body temp to cope with..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

These are gorgeous Pinky. You are so creative with your card designs - another fabulous fold.
Lorraine x

Liz said...

Brilliant design Pinky, a really unusual fold. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards ,love the papers and great interactive fold
Carol x

Carole said...

Super unusual cards, thanks for playing along with our 'More than One Fold' challenge @ Dream Valley.
Good Luck & Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Anna M. said...

Wonderful cards! I have yet to try this type of interactive card -- looks like a lot of fun to do! Advanced happy birthday to your grandson!

We are so happy you could join us & we hope to see you again in the next Papercraft Business Challenge!.

Anna – Design Team member at Papercraft Business

Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.

You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio

Thank you!

Terri's Cards N More said...

Beautiful peek-a-boo card. Lovely papers and embellishments. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

Twingomaus said...

Great cards! I love it.
Thanks for joining us at the Kreativtanten Challenge.
Greetings Andrea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...