Friday 13 November 2020

Flag Fold Card Tutorial




When I saw ValeryAnne's challenge over at
I really wanted to have a go.
I had not made a Flag Fold card before so
now I can say I have.
I also made a video showing how I made it
over in my VIP Group.

I have gone with a dark pink, black and white.
The front panel has been embossed
and inside, instead of doing it in one piece of paper
I did it in light weight card and cut panels of the magenta madness
to fit each panel.

As this is for my sister-in-law's birthday
I will be adding a verse and space to sign on either of the larger panels.

I would like to enter this into

Measurements for the card
Card Base - 6" x 8", score at 4"
DSP - 3 7/8" x 5 7/8"
Inside - 6" x 10"
Score - 2", 3", 4", 5", 6", 7", 8"
Flags - three x 1 7/8" x 1 7/8" three x 1 6/8" x 1 6/8"

Items I used for my card are

This is the card I made during the video.
It's for my nephew's 21st birthday so had to put
a boy playing a guitar.


Have a great day and thanks for the inspiration ValeryAnne!

13 comments:

Sandra H said...

Two beautiful cards Pinky and the design is gorgeous well done Mrs A for sharing your tutorial x

Janette said...

Both cards are gorgeous Pinky, love the flag fold, so pretty and the card for your nephew is perfect.x

meg said...

Two fabulous cards Pinky,love the fold

Chris said...

What a fabulous design Pinky, haven't seen this fold before, both cards are amazing.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Both fabulous cards and love the flag fold
Carol x

KandA said...

Two wonderful cards and such great designs xx

Crafting Queen said...

Two great cards, love the shape.

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Patricia just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
Carol DT x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous makes Pinky. Love the fold and those gorgeous butterflies on the hot pink look fab.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Gorgeous Pinky and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

Chrissy said...

FABULOUS cards Pinky, I LOVE that fold, love that hot pink and love the guitar playing bloke..awesome..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marlies said...

Two beautiful cards. A lovely shape and design. Thanks for explaning how you made them. Have a nice weekend, take care, Marlies

Mrs A. said...

2 super flag cards that just shows how versatile the fold shape is. I love the pink butterfly. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me. Hugs Mrs A.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...